On behalf of our partner The Global Network of Tobacco Free Healthcare Services, we are delighted to announce that the GOLD Process 2018/19 starts in June with two "kick-off" information meetings. All interested persons are invited to participate at one of these planned 1hr online meetings.
These information sessions will be of interest to:
• All interested in learning more about the GOLD Forum Process
• National submitters considering nominating a candidate(s) to the Process
• Healthcare services interested in being nominated for participation in a GOLD Process
• Anyone interested and considering participating as a jury member.
To register and receive details for participation, please email: email@example.com and specific the meeting date.
Dates: 12th of June 9:00 CEST (GMT+2) and
14th June (time to be confirmed)
Call for new Jury Members: We are looking to increase the Jury Panel for the GOLD Process 2018/19 and so ask all members and network coordinators to inform and encourage suitable individuals to consider participating as a Jury Member or trainee Jury Member in this GOLD Process.
Criteria for Jury Panel Selection
• Previous Jury member or Auditor with Certification Process experience in Bronze / Silver national or regional level or GOLD Forum
• Experts with experience implementing Global standards at organisational and/or regional/national levels
• Experts with experience in tobacco prevention and health promotion quality management within healthcare services and an understanding of the Global standards
• Representatives of Existing Gold Forum Members
Your early response to this invitation and interest to participate on the Jury Panel would be greatly appreciated, on or before the 11th of June in order to facilitate organisational arrangements.